What licenses do HVAC contractors need to work in Oklahoma?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

A HVAC contractor must be licensed by the state to work in Oklahoma. Licenses are awarded by the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board and fall under the umbrella of Mechanical Contractor licenses. There are multiple categories of licenses available.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x