What license do I need to work in Seattle HVAC?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

City of Seattle Grade III Steam Engineer’s license (This requires at least 3 years of employment in … HVAC/refrigeration system (EL06A). Nonresidential maintenance (EL07). * EPA CFC Universal …

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x