What license do I need to install heating and cooling equipment?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

Required State License (s): To perform alterations, repairs or installation of heating/cooling/ventilating/ or refrigerating equipment/systems, a mechanical contractor’s license must be obtained with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Construction Codes, Mechanical Division; 517-241-9325. Revised: 01/2014

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x