What license do I need to be an HVAC contractor in Oregon?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

Oregon offers two different licenses for HVAC contractors. The first license is the Limited Maintenance Specialty Contractor- HVAC/R license and the second license is the CCB (commercial and residential contractor) license.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x