What HVAC licenses do I need in Alabama?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

The state of Alabama requires all HVAC technicians to be licensed to perform heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration services on residential and commercial properties. What are the Different Types of HVAC Licenses? The types of licenses available in Alabama are an HVAC contractor and Refrigeration contractor.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x