What certifications do you need to work with refrigerant gas?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

You need to know that only one type of certificate is recognized all over the country. This certification is also known as the EPA HVAC certification. It is issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and everyone who works with refrigerant gas (R22 or R410A) should have it.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x