What certifications do you need to work in HVAC in Michigan?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

To work as an HVAC technician, mechanic, or installer in Michigan, it’s essential to get the proper credentialing. There is one mandatory national certification for anyone who works with refrigerants: the EPA Section 608 Certification.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x