What certifications do HVAC/R technicians need?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

As an HVAC/R technician, you’ll be working with equipment that uses refrigerant which is a hazardous compound that requires sensitive handling. Because of this, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires any technician or contractor that’ll be accessing systems or containers that store refrigerant to obtain special EPA 608 certifications.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x