What certification do I need to become an HVAC technician?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

For HVAC, technicians need the EPA 608 Certification. There are four types of EPA certification: 1. EPA Type 1 Certification- for small appliances 2. EPA Type 2 Certification- for high pressure appliances 3.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x