how much more efficient are new hvac systems

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

AFUE is the basic energy efficiency rating system used in the HVAC industry. A 78% AFUE furnace uses 78% of the energy it consumes to heat the air that makes it into your home, while the other whopping 22% is lost to inefficiency. On average, a new furnace has a 95% AFUE, making it roughly 17% more efficient than a 20-year-old one.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x