How do I get a HVAC license in Washington State?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

HVAC contractors require a state license to work in Washington. The license is awarded by the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries. To be eligible for a HVAC mechanical license, you need to have a HVAC certificate from an accredited school and you’ll need to pass an exam.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x