How do I become a licensed HVAC contractor in Iowa?

1 Answers

Write Your Answer

HVAC contractors must be licensed by the Iowa Department of Public Health, Plumbing and Mechanical Systems Board. To become a licensed contractor you must hold a HVAC master level technician license or employ at least one person with that license. You must show a permanent place of business and proof of being properly insured with a bond.

No video Answer Now
Was this helpful?
Do you wish to get the latest heat pump news, technology, markets, and discounts? Subscribe Now!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x